Are you using the Moodle Learning Management System (LMS)? With the update of our LTI App, you can now enjoy working with Screencast-O-Matic directly in the Moodle LMS. Following are the key things you can accomplish while working in Moodle:
Moodle Integration Features
- Single Sign On (SSO): signing in to Moodle will automatically sign you in to Screencast-O-Matic. You don’t need to re-enter your login details.
- Launch the Recorder: click the Screencast-O-Matic button from any Moodle Course and then launch the recorder to create your video.
- Embed a video: clicking the Screencast-O-Matic button in your course also displays your Moodle videos. You can select a video to embed directly in a course.
- Add a video channel (Team Premier plan): from the channel tab you can embed an entire video channel for your users to access a group of videos that you have arranged by topic or course.
- Students as Viewers and Creators (Team Premier Plan): once you have embedded a video in Moodle, students can watch the video including captions from virtually any device. You can also add the Channel Recorder to any course topic and have your students create their own videos. Student created videos will be uploaded only to your Moodle channel on Screencast-O-Matic. These videos will surface in the Screencast-O-Matic video library you manage in Moodle.
The seamless integration with Moodle LMS is included with both the Free and Team Premier Plans. You can get it today and start enjoying Screencast-O-Matic in your Moodle experience.
See how to work with Moodle in the following tutorial: